Administration (Desired Qualifications & Skills)
- Bachelor’s degree in early childhood education or related field, with requisite years of experience.
- Leadership, communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of child development, curriculum development and regulations’ compliance.
- Ability to engage with parents, pursue ongoing professional development, monitor and manage finances.
Teaching (Desired Qualifications & Skills)
- Related degree in early childhood education, state teaching certification required.
- Classroom management, lesson planning, and curriculum development skills.
- Strong communication skills and knowledge of child development.
- Creativity, flexibility, assessment & evaluation, technology proficiency.
- Commitment towards ongoing professional development.